- 2022 PGA U.S. Open and NBA Finals Game 6 are on Thursday
- Claim $1,000 risk-free bet with this top Barstool Sportsbook promo code
- Below, find out how to claim and activate this exclusive bonus
The start of the 2022 PGA U.S. Open and Game 6 of the NBA Finals are both set to take place on Thursday, June 16. At the U.S. Open, all eyes are pointed toward RBC Canadian Open winner Rory McIlory. He’s the current betting favorite at 10-1. However, Jon Rahm, Justin Thomas, and Scottie Scheffler aren’t too far behind, all at 12-1. In the NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors have a chance to close out the series on the road against the Boston Celtics.
The U.S. Open and NBA Finals are always big events when it comes to betting, and Barstool Sportsbook is jumping in on the action by offering new users the chance to claim $1,000 in risk-free bets. Keep reading to find out if you qualify for this exclusive promo, how to claim, and further ways to bet with Barstool this June.
Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code for NBA Finals Game 6 & U.S. Open
If you’re looking to wager on the NBA Finals or U.S. Open (or both), Barstool is offering a massive $1,000 sign-up bonus to new users. If you’ve yet to create an account with Barstool and are looking to jump into the world of NBA betting or golf betting, now is the perfect time to do so.
With this exclusive Barstool Sportsbook promo code, all you have to do is sign up using one of our exclusive links to be eligible to claim the $1,000 risk-free bet. It’s important to note that this offer is only available for your first bet and that you don’t have to bet the full $1,000 to claim it. However, it is recommended that you deposit and bet as much as you are comfortable doing in order to maximize the promotion.
This bonus is also only available for new users with Barstool Sportsbook. However, keep scrolling to find out further ways to bet with them this June.
How to Create Your Barstool Sportsbook Account
If you’re a new user looking to cash in on this exclusive $1,000 bonus, follow the below listed steps to get signed up with Barstool.
- Create your Barstool Sportsbook account by clicking HERE
- Deposit at least $10
- Place your first bet up to $1,000 on the NBA Finals or U.S. Open
- Barstool will refund your wager up to $1,000 in site credit if it loses
- Continue betting!
Must be 21 years or older and physically located in Arizona, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Jersey, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia, to participate.
<<<CLAIM YOUR $1,000 RISK-FREE BET HERE>>>
Other Top Barstool Promos
After you’ve signed up with Barstool and cashed in on the $1,000 risk-free bet (or if you’re already a Barstool Sportsbook user), there are several other top promotions you can jump in on as well.
- Exact Outcome Insurance – Get 50% of your initial exact outcome wager on the 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Finals back if your bet loses (Ends 6/15)
- First Goal Scorer Insurance – Get your “First Goal Scorer” NHL player prop insured 100% up to $25 if your bet loses but your player scores a goal later in the game (Ends 6/15)
- PGA Winsurance – Earn up to $25 in sportsbook bonus cash when you bet on the U.S. Open (Ends 6/16)
As you can see, once signed up with Barstool Sportsbook, there’s a plethora of different bonuses and promos you’ll be able to cash in on. All of these can be found under the “Promotions” tab on the Barstool Sportsbook website. However, definitely make sure to claim the $1,000 risk-free bet offer first before jumping into any additional offers.
The post Top Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code for June Offers Bonuses, Exact Outcome & PGA Insurance appeared first on Sports Betting Dime.